We attach particular importance to the processing, confidentiality and security of your personal data. We are committed to offering you personalized services while respecting your privacy and your personal choices. The purpose of this privacy protection policy is to inform you in a clear, simple and complete way of the processing carried out on the personal data that you provide to us, or that we may need to collect through the various contacts you may have with us (eg Customer Service, geparlys.com, social networks, events), their possible transfer to third parties as well as your rights and the options you have to control your personal information and protect your privacy.
Geparlys is the controller within the meaning of the applicable regulations on personal data and in particular Regulation 2016/679 of the Parliament and of the European Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. personal character and the free movement of such data ("GDPR").
What data do we collect about you?
"Personal data" refers to any information that identifies you either directly (such as your name) or indirectly (for example using a unique customer number).
The personal data we collect depends on the point of contact for our interaction and is also limited to that which is relevant and appropriate for that interaction. Visitors to the geparlys.com website who view our products, information and offers may choose to do so without identifying themselves, and the same can be said for browsing social media. Unless you choose to interact with us through these contact points, for example, by making a purchase on our site, or by posting a comment or similar message online, our data collection is limited to the use of " cookies ”(trackers) for website visitors.
We need to collect certain relevant information from you. However, the information processed or collected by the Geparlys company is only that which is necessary for the commercial relationship between you and our company.
Thus, the information we collect is related to a given transaction as well as our relationship with you in general. For example, if you shop at geparlys.com, we need to collect information to process and fulfill and ship your order. We generally collect your contact details, contact preferences, and information that enables us to make recommendations to you about our products or services that may be of interest to you. We may centralize information about our customers in order to organize it in one place, as this helps us to manage our relationship with you and your choices and preferences.
Depending on the data you provide to us or share with us, personal data may include information about:
- Your identity and your contact details
- Your purchases (online, including your orders, their tracking and your invoices) and your returns
- Your online journeys (geparlys.com, social network pages, partner websites and databases)
- Your requests via our customer service
- In the event of adverse reactions, the specific health data that you report to us
Regarding your purchases, your bank details do not pass in clear on Geparlys servers. Payments are made via a secure payment platform certified PCI-DSS, supplemented by control measures, in order to guarantee the security of the purchases made and to fight against fraud.
We invite you to keep us regularly informed in writing of any changes to your contact details.
The personal data essential to Geparlys on each personal data collection form is necessary for order registration, delivery and invoicing. If you do not complete these mandatory fields, we will probably not be able to respond to your requests and / or provide you with the services requested. Information marked "(optional)" is optional and allows us to get to know you better and to improve our communications and services to you.
How do we collect or receive your data?
As part of our relationships, we may need to collect certain data via the following contact points:
- Contact with Customer Service
- Forms that you fill out online
- Geparlys pages on the social networks that you consult and comment / like
- Social network pages on which you publish Geparlys content or comments
- Digital media ads you click on
- Search engine ads you click on
- Third party data providers with whom you share information
For what purposes are your data used by Geparlys?
As part of our relationships, depending on the context in which your data is collected, we use your data to:
- Managing your orders
- Management of personalized content and Geparlys communications
- Managing your profile
- Managing your requests in connection with Geparlys
- The management of the alerts that you send to us as part of our cosmetovigilance obligations
- The management of our website
- The management and improvement of our products and services, image and reputation - Transaction management (securing online payments, preventing fraud, incidents related to payments and debts)
The legal basis for processing your data may be, depending on the context in which it is collected:
- Your consent (eg for the purposes of managing our personalized commercial offers, managing your browsing via cookies)
- The performance of a contract (eg managing your access to your customer account, processing and monitoring your orders).
- A legal obligation when processing is required by law (eg retention of purchase invoices)
- Our legitimate interest: improving our products and services, preventing fraud, securing our tools or personalizing our communications
How long can we keep them?
We keep your personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the objective pursued, to meet your needs, or to meet our legal obligations.
In general, your personal data is kept in our database:
- If you are a “customer” (that is to say if you have already purchased a Geparlys product): for a period of 10 years from your first purchase for the management of customer relations, but not more than 5 years for development commercial; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Geparlys (for example a purchase)
- If you are a “prospect” (that is to say if you have never bought a Geparlys product but you are interested in the Geparlys brand): for a period of 3 years from the collection of your data ; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Geparlys
- If you are in contact with public relations services: for a period not exceeding 10 years from your first contact; this period will be renewed each time you interact with Geparlys (for example a request for information on Geparlys)
- If cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them for a period not exceeding 13 months.
When we no longer need to use your personal data, it is deleted from our systems and records or made anonymous so that you can no longer be identified.
Who can access your data?
Your data is intended for the Geparlys services concerned by your requests. We ensure that only duly authorized persons can access your personal data when necessary for the aforementioned purposes. We do not give your data to third parties for commercial purposes. We are only required to communicate your information if this is necessary, and if possible in a form that does not allow direct identification to: - Other Geparlys entities to provide you with identical personalized service around the world
- Our trusted third party providers, acting as subcontractors according to our instructions and on our behalf only.
For example, we entrust certain services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, providers of payment services and security of transactions against fraud, third parties who assist us in the organization of our events, third parties providing services. IT, digital communication and public relations agencies, third parties who assist us with customer service Department stores where you buy our products.
Our trusted third-party partners help us manage your orders. In particular, we entrust certain services to third parties responsible for delivering a product to you, to payment service providers and to providers ensuring the security of anti-fraud transactions.
Please note that these partners may act as data controllers; in this case, they have their own privacy policies.
Third Parties in the event of a change of control, for legal reasons, or with your prior consent You may also choose to disclose your personal data to our partners, advertisers and affiliates by following a link to and from their websites.
How do we protect and ensure the confidentiality of your data?
We take all necessary precautions to ensure the confidentiality and security of your data and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
How do we deal with cross-border protections?
Because Geparlys operates in many countries around the world, some of your data may be collected, accessible or stored outside your country of residence. You should be aware that data protection and security requirements differ from place to place and may not offer the same level of protection as those in your home country. We ask our third party partners to comply with applicable data transfer obligations with respect to the personal data they receive on our behalf.
How are consumer preferences and individual rights treated?
In accordance with the laws and requirements in force, Geparlys has put in place measures to guarantee respect for the rights of individuals with regard to the personal data that we (or our third parties) hold about them. This includes, for example, the right to know what data we hold about you or to obtain a copy, as well as the limited rights to modify your data, request erasure or object to the processing of your data. We encourage those who have entrusted their data to us to keep it up to date (for example, if you change your email address, address or phone number), so that we keep your correct information on file. We also encourage consumers to update their preferences with us, for example regarding products and frequency of contact, so that we can customize our service according to your expectations and needs. Finally, we offer individuals the right to withdraw their consent to our programs and offers at any time. To do so, or to exercise any of these other rights, please use our Contact Us link on geparlys.com or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For people wishing to access their data, we also need authentication to ensure that we are not providing personal data to an unauthorized person.
The GDPR provides in particular the following rights:
- Right to information: you have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. You will find all of this information in this policy
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data that Geparlys holds about you - Right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data rectified if they are inaccurate or obsolete and / or to complete them if they are incomplete
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: you have the right to have your data erased or deleted. This right may however be limited by a legal reason or our legitimate interest in keeping your personal data.
- Right to object to direct marketing: you can at any time ask to no longer receive our communications relating to our offers, news and events. In particular, you can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email or communication that we send you. You can also request to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services.
- Right to withdraw consent at any time for data processing based on consent: you can withdraw your consent relating to our processing of your data where such processing is based on consent.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data when they are inaccurate or their processing is unlawful.
The recipient of the data will be informed of any rectification or erasure of personal data or of any limitation in the processing thereof. You also have the right to formulate specific or general guidelines concerning the storage, erasure and communication of your post-mortem data.
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority in your country in order to lodge a complaint against Geparlys' data protection and privacy practices. Please contact us as described below if you wish to exercise these rights or if you have any questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data. Please note that we may ask you for proof of your identity as well as the full details of your request before processing it.
If you have any questions about how we process and use your personal data, or if you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us:
By calling our Customer Service at 0147036336,
by sending an e-mail to email@example.com,
or by contacting us using the form at the following address: https://geparlys.com/pages/contact-us
You can also contact our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org The data controller is SAS Geparlys, Data Protection Officer, is Mr. Pascal Toudouze.
Information on cookie management
This section is devoted to our cookie management policy on the geparlys.com site. Its purpose is to inform you about the origin and use of navigation information processed when you visit our website and about your rights.
What is a cookie ?
When consulting our website, we may have, subject to your choices, to place on your terminal (computer, smartphone, tablet), using your browser, a text file.
This text file is a cookie. It will allow Geparlys, during its validity or registration period, to identify your terminal on your next visits. Only the issuer of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained in it.
Below you will find information relating to cookies that may be placed on your terminal when you visit pages of the geparlys.com site, or by third parties, as well as the means allowing you to delete / refuse the registration of these cookies. on your terminal.
What are the Cookies issued on geparlys.com used for?
There are several categories of cookies, some are issued directly by Geparlys and its service providers, others may be issued by third-party companies. Cookies issued by Geparlys and its service providers.
Different kinds of cookies can be placed on your terminal when you browse our website:
- "Essential" cookies, essential for browsing our site, in particular for the proper execution of the ordering process. Their overpressure can cause navigation difficulties on our site as well as the impossibility of ordering. These cookies can be installed on your terminal by Geparlys or by its service providers.
- "Analytical and Personalization" cookies, which are not essential for navigation but can make it possible, for example, to facilitate your research and optimize your shopping experience.
- "Advertising" cookies, not essential for navigation but allowing you a more relevant advertising offer.
If your terminal is used by several people and when the same terminal has several navigation software, we cannot be sure that the services and advertisements intended for your terminal correspond to your own use of it and no to that of another user of this terminal. If applicable, sharing the use of your terminal with other people and configuring your browser settings with regard to cookies is at your discretion and your responsibility.
Les cookies émis par des sociétés tierces
L'émission et l'utilisation de cookies par des tiers sur notre site, sont soumises aux politiques de protection de la vie privée de ces tiers. Ces cookies ne sont pas indispensables à la navigation sur notre site.
Nous sommes susceptibles d'inclure sur notre site des applications informatiques émanant de tiers, qui vous permettent de partager des contenus de notre site avec d'autres personnes ou de faire connaître à ces autres personnes votre consultation ou votre opinion concernant un contenu de notre site. Tel est notamment le cas des
boutons "Partager", "J'aime", issus de réseaux sociaux tels que Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
Le réseau social fournissant un tel bouton applicatif est susceptible de vous identifier grâce à ce bouton, même si vous n'avez pas utilisé ce bouton lors de votre consultation de notre site. Nous n'avons aucun contrôle sur le processus employé par les réseaux sociaux pour collecter des informations relatives à votre navigation sur notre site et associées aux données personnelles dont ils disposent. Nous vous invitons à consulter les politiques de protection de la vie privée de ces réseaux sociaux.
Gérer les Cookies déposés sur votre terminal
Vous pouvez décider si les cookies sont stockés sur votre appareil à l’aide de l’outil de paramétrage de cookie disponible en cliquant ici, dans la bannière de cookie ou dans le pied de page sur geparlys.com
Vous pouvez configurer votre logiciel de navigation selon votre volonté, de manière à ce que des cookies soient acceptés et enregistrés sur votre terminal ou, au contraire, afin qu'ils soient refusés.
La configuration de chaque logiciel de navigation est différente. Elle est généralement décrite dans le menu d'aide de votre logiciel de navigation. Nous vous invitons donc à en prendre connaissance. Vous pourrez ainsi savoir de
quelle manière modifier vos souhaits en matière de cookies.
Manage Cookies placed on your terminal
You can decide whether cookies are stored on your device using the cookie settings tool available by clicking here, in the cookie banner or in the footer on geparlys.com You can configure your browser software as you wish, so that cookies are accepted and saved on your terminal or, on the contrary, so that they are refused.
The configuration of each navigation software is different. It is generally described in the help menu of your browser software. We therefore invite you to read it. You will thus be able to know how to modify your preferences in terms of cookies.
For Internet ExplorerTM : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-
For Safari : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=en_US
For Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
For Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Pour OperaTM : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Please note: any setting that you can make on your browser software concerning the acceptance or refusal of cookies will be likely to modify your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to certain services requiring the use of these same cookies. For example, by refusing certain essential cookies you may no longer be able to place an order on our site.
What is the benefit of seeing special offers and advertisements tailored to your browsing preferences?
The goal is to present you with the most relevant offers and advertisements. As such, cookie technology allows us to display, in real time, the content best suited to your areas of interest, as inferred from your browsing history on our website.
Your interest in the content displayed on your device when you visit a website often determines the advertising resources of that site, which enables it to provide its services, which are often provided free of charge to users. You probably prefer to see offers and advertisements that interest you rather than content that does not interest you at all. Likewise, Geparlys and advertisers want their offers and advertisements to be presented to Internet users likely to interest them.